Vacancy Status: Open
- The Telecommunication Engineer is mainly responsible for the smooth running of Saadi’s clients` communications infrastructure and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them.
Individual tasks may vary but may include:
• Experience with design and configuration of voice infrastructure.
• Experience with Avaya, IP Office Range and Aura, Cisco CUCM, BE 7K and 6K.
• Good understanding & experience of Panasonic, Open source/SIP Based telephony like Asterisk, Free switch.
• Hands off experience in Pabx systems like Panasonic, Grandstream, 3CX, Yealink, D-link will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of different voice codecs like H.323, SIP, G.711, G.729 and SCCP.
• Configuration of IVR/Auto attendant and voice mail systems across the above mentioned products.
• Designing & implementing inbound/outbound call flow routing.
• Implementing call restrictions as per the call flow policy.
• Interconnecting telephony for multiple branches.
• Experience with Video conferencing systems (Telepresence, Radvision, Lifesize, ClearONE) will be an added advantage.
• Installation and configuration of voice infrastructure products
• Monitoring and maintaining communication infrastructures.
• Guiding clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
• Troubleshooting problems including hardware and software faults.
Experience: 4 - 6 yrs
Education: Graduation with certifications in Cisco, Avaya
Industry Type: System Integrator
Location: India, Middle East and Africa
Employment Type: Permenant
For resume kindly mail is at email@example.com